Boutique Concept Space FAQ
- 1. What is Emerge212 Boutique Concept Space?
- Our Concept Spaces are alternative venues that can be used for all types of temporary activations. Our portfolio of Concept Spaces ranges widely and includes commercial office buildings, residential apartments, town houses, hotel penthouses—all located throughout Manhattan. Emerge212 is a leader in repurposing traditional real estate for a variety of nontraditional, short-term and experiential uses.
- 2. How is Concept Space used?
- The spaces we represent vary in their ideal use. Examples include pop-up stores, film shoots, fashion shows, product launches, experiential marketing campaigns and special events of all kinds.
- 3. Can I see what Concept Spaces you have?
- Of course. Our online portal is accessible and ideal for event planners, marketing firms, film and television production companies and more. To browse the portal, simply Create a profile. Our portfolio of spaces changes frequently so check back often.
- 4. What if I have a property or space I'd like to include in your portfolio?
- All you need to do is create a profile. Be sure to let us know the type of space, the times available and how it could be used (event, pop-up store, etc.) so we can categorize it appropriately. Describing your space with specific information improves its chances of being seen by the right people. Spaces featured on our portal are viewed by a variety of interested parties, including event planners, advertisers, location scouts and marketing agencies.