Boutique Virtual Space FAQ
- 1. What is Emerge212 Boutique Virtual Space?
- Be anywhere and still project the image of a sophisticated Midtown office location with our virtual office solution. For a low monthly fee, you can call one of our prestigious NYC business addresses your own—plus have a coveted 212 phone number. An Emerge212 Boutique Virtual Space is an ideal way to maintain a NYC presence—whether you work from home or on the road, have a thriving mobile business or are ready to launch a start-up.
- 2. How does Virtual Space work?
- Our standard package features a Midtown address and 212 phone number. Your calls are automatically forwarded to your preferred phone number, and we hold or forward your postal mail. We also offer a variety of options, like live call answering, desk time and conference room hours, to customize your virtual office experience.
- 3. Are offices and meeting rooms available to me if I need them?
- Absolutely. We offer pay-as-needed conference rooms and furnished workstations with high-speed Internet connectivity when you come to the city.
- 4. What if a virtual office isn't enough for me?
- If you find that you need an office in NYC more frequently—or want a secure space where you can always hang your hat (or keep your computer and files)—we have the perfect option: our new Stepping Stone Space. It's an affordable way to have a locking office every day of the month. You simply share the office with other like-minded business people to save on costs. You have your own workstation and your own key.